Brian jokes that he graduated with an MBA from the School of Hard Knocks. Having opened many businesses in his lifetime he has learned a great deal with some failing, one nearly breaking him, and others with the right idea’s with the wrong timing. With all of the adversity, he has come out of it smarter and more well rounded.
Brian worked in sales since he was 16 and has always believed in the concept of selling without “selling” through building relationships.
- 1998-2003 Sold High End Car Audio Systems at ABT Electronics
- 2003-2008 Bartended and Promoted Nightlife Events
- 2005-2007 Opened Dragonfly Restaurant and Nightclub
- 2006-2014 Built a sales career in Healthcare IT Solutions building his book of business he managed from $3 in 2007 to $35million when he left in 2014 achieving “Executive Account Manager Title”
- 2013- Current – Opened CrossFit Illumine
“Good judgement comes from experience, experience comes from bad judgement”
Brian left his successful high paying corporate career of 7 years at CDW cutting the cord and choosing happiness over money. It was one of the most liberating things he has done and now spends his days running CrossFit Illumine, spending quality time with his 1yr old daughter and wife.
Brian is always swimming against the current, innovating, taking calculated risks and make every effort to continue to be a game changer within the industry. Brian has strong leadership skills and believes in making your strengths your super powers and outsourcing the rest. Ask anyone who knows Brian and they will tell you that he cannot stand still for too long and loves the process of “building” businesses. He is a great coach, good-great athlete but where his passion shines brightest is in creating business strategies and big picture thinking. Moving chess pieces on the board of life.